In the past our refund policy was misused and exploited by customers who created false reasons for refunds but continued to use our product. Because of this we now have a much stricter refund policy for our Signature Series product.
If a defect is found and we cannot provide a fix or work-around within 7 days, a refund can be offered, but we will then ask you to email in .PDF a signed declaration:
- A copy of your invoice – sent to you by email when you purchased.
- A description of the problem you found.
We generally do not refund in these circumstances:
- At any time after downloading.
- Just because you made a ‘mistake’ when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- Refunds of technical support plans just because you never ended up needing support.
- Because you purchased on the recommendation of someone, then not really having tested it understood your purchase.
- Refunds because you didn’t make money.
There is No Refund for our Done For You service. The reason for this is simple – you are paying for the setup of one of our packages. The only time we give a refund for this service is if we are not able to set you up within 48 hours of your correctly submitted submission form.