Why Do Email Marketing?
…because it works!
Businesses engage in email marketing because it works. And works very well.
Here’s the proof…
- 72% of respondents to an Econsultancy survey in early 2011 described email’s ROI as excellent or good. Only organic SEO scored better (reference).
- According to research conducted by the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing was expected to generate an ROI of $42.08 for every dollar spent on it in 2010. As such, it outperforms all the other direct marketing channels examined, such as print catalogs (reference).
- The ForeSee Results 2010 report on the effectiveness of social media found that promotional emails were the second biggest influence on retail website visits. The biggest influence was familiarity with the brand (reference).
- A MerchantCircle survey of over 8,000 local business owners in the US found email marketing cited by 35.8% as a Top 3 most effective marketing or advertising method. Only social network profiles and search engine marketing scored higher (reference).
- In Datran Media’s 2010 Annual Marketing & Media Survey, 39.4% of industry executives said the advertising channel that performed strongest for them was email. This was the top result (reference).
- The Ad Effectiveness Survey commissioned by Forbes Media in Feb/March 2009 revealed that email and e-newsletter marketing are considered the second-most effective tool for generating conversions, just behind SEO (reference).
- A summer 2009 survey of Irish marketers found 79% rating email marketing as important or very important to their marketing strategy (reference).
Why it works
Follow-up email marketing works for a variety of reasons…
- It allows targeting
- It is data driven
- It drives direct sales
- It builds relationships, loyalty and trust
- It supports sales through other channels
Modern email marketing services and solutions support database integration, segmentation and various other tricks and techniques for improving the targeting of outgoing messages. Advanced methods generate on-the-fly emails customized down to an individual recipient basis.
And every email campaign you send out generates a heap of actionable data you can use to refine your approach and messages.
Email promotions and offers generate immediate action: sales, downloads, inquiries, registrations, etc. Informative email newsletters and other emails send people to offline stores and events, prepare the way for catalogs, build awareness, contribute to branding, strengthen relationships, encourage trust and cement loyalty.
All in all, a pretty good way of going about your marketing business. But…
Let’s not get carried away
Just like an automobile only gets good gas mileage if maintained properly, so it is with follow-up email marketing. We know it does work, but you have to get the basics right. The basics of building a list of people who want to hear from you and crafting follow-up email messages that converts your website visitors into paying customers.
That’s where Easy Email Marketing Solutions comes in.
Take Control of How Profitable Your Business Can Be — Starting Today!
Now that we’ve shown you these email marketing facts, use are pre-written follow up email marketing messages to increase the response of every marketing piece you use in your business… And pull more profit with all your marketing… the next move is up to YOU.
Seriously, if you’ve read this far, you know that you have a strong interest in converting website visitors into paying customers. All that’s left is to take the action to do it.
If you want to…
- Stop gambling on how well your business will do…
- Turn ordinary response into record-breaking profits…
- Take control of how much more profitable and pleasurable your business can really be (and stop pulling your hair out from frustratingly low sales)…
… Then, you owe it to yourself to take full advantage of this very unique opportunity right now before it’s too late.
So do yourself and your business a favor. Join today, won’t you? Don’t delay any further. Every moment that passes by may be another lost sale. Purchase a 10-part follow up email marketing sequence now.